Be a Volunteer
Volunteers play a very important role at the Foundation. There are many different types of volunteer needs and duties. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please click on the below link that best suits you:
- I am interested in General Volunteer activities. Please download our Volunteer Application.
- I am interested in volunteering at the Summer Stroll for Epilepsy™
- I am interested in volunteering at Camp Discovery
- I am interested in sitting on the Toasting Hope Committee; please contact Andrea Schotthoefer to discuss further
- Questions? Contact Pam Bird at (800) 377-6226, ext. 1204