Thank you to everyone who attended our 2015 Celebrating Abilities event! Check out our entire photo album from the event.
Creative expression is one of the great joys of life. It has the power to inspire, raise awareness, entertain, and bring people together. Epilepsy Foundation of Michigan's Celebrating Abilities event showcases the many creative talents of people with epilepsy. The evening features food, fun, networking opportunities, and performances and exhibits such as...
Who should attend?
- People with epilepsy who want to share their talents as performers or exhibitors
- People with epilepsy who aren't yet ready to share their talents (but who want to be inspired)
- Friends and family members of people with epilepsy
- Professionals who serve people with epilepsy
- People with nonepileptic seizures
Anyone who wants to support people with epilepsy and the Epilepsy Foundation of Michigan
A solicitation will be made at this event.
2013 Performance Highlights video
See the entire 2013 photo album