Tuesday, December 1, 2015
6:00 - 9:00 pm
Epilepsy Foundation of Michigan
25200 Telegraph Rd, Suite 110
Southfield, MI 48033
Creative expression is one of the great joys of life. It has the power to inspire, raise awareness, entertain, and bring people together. Epilepsy Foundation of Michigan's Celebrating Abilities event showcases the many creative talents of people with epilepsy. The evening features food, fun, networking opportunities, and performances and exhibits such as...
Who should attend?
- People with epilepsy who want to share their talents as performers or exhibitors
- People with epilepsy who aren't yet ready to share their talents (but who want to be inspired)
- Friends and family members of people with epilepsy
- Professionals who serve people with epilepsy
- People with nonepileptic seizures
Anyone who wants to support people with epilepsy and the Epilepsy Foundation of Michigan
A solicitation will be made at this event.
The 2014 event was once again a wonderful evening of creativity, networking, and appreciation. For a sample of the evening's performances, watch our 2014 Performance Highlights video.
Watch a video highlighting the 2013 performers
See the entire 2013 photo album